We offer bespoke building services for Mechanical, Electrical & Public Health (MEPH) in design, acquisition advice and asset management in support of building operations, management and property strategy.
We provide technical support and commercial advice to align with the client’s property strategy enabling compliance with statute and optimising the building services plant performance and life factor. Our design values are based upon the use of sound engineering principles to evaluate and select building engineering services solutions appropriate to modern, sustainable, energy efficient buildings.
We work on new build, refurbishment and infrastructure projects of all sizes delivering sustainable, affordable, well-designed building services across a variety of sectors.
We deliver leading edge solutions complimented by our specialists in lifts and transportation, building control compliance, acoustics, thermal modelling, air-conditioning inspections, ergonomics, security, fire and building management systems.
- Forward maintenance planning
- Carbon reduction and energy optimisation reporting
- Plant condition assessment appraisal
- Asset register production
- Life cycle cost appraisal
- Dilapidations Assessment for Mechanical and Electrical Installations
- Pre-acquisition surveys and due diligence assessment for mechanical and electrical installations
- Vendor survey packs for mechanical and electrical installations
- Feasibility studies
- Cost planning and option appraisal studies
- Specification of works and delivery
- Site monitoring